As Grants Manager, Mark is responsible for the oversight and management of all Rocket Science's grant programmes, as well as developing this growth area of the business and working towards Rocket Science's ISO accreditation.
After graduating with a Natural Sciences degree, Mark was elected to undertake a year's sabbatical as JCR President of St Aidan's College, Durham University. Before joining Rocket Science as Projects Officer in January 2016, he also took some time out to travel around Europe and Central America.
- End-to-end grant management of the Greater London Authority's FreeSport programme, part of the 2012 Olympics legacy
- Design and quality assurance processes involved in the development of the Greater London Authority's Get Moving grant for older people
- End-to-end management of Newcastle City Council's Newcastle Fund, currently in its seventh round
- Design and online development of Newcastle City Council's Ward Committee grants programme
BSc (Hons) in Natural Sciences (Physics & Geology), Durham University
- a tendency to categorise, colour-code and intermittently re-order everything from email inboxes to his DVD collection
- a couple of partially webbed toes (though this is actually a strength, as he's one evolutionary step ahead for the dawn of Kevin Costner’s Waterworld)
- a disconcerting addiction to peanut butter
- 020 7253 6289